Thursday, June 17, 2010

WAIT! STOP!

I did NOT do this to my blog! Someone, I won't name any names (but you can figure it out for yourself on the bottom right column), but someone, hacked into my blog and picked the most ludicrous background she could find. I didn't know until my friend Dawnell commented on it.

Truthfully, I've been wanting to change my background, but this is not what I had in mind.

I don't remember how to change my back drop, and I don't have time to figure it out right now. But I'm certainly more motivated to get it done.

Geeeeezzzzz.....

7 comments:

also known as shell said...

I just licked Edwards face. I'm sure my mother in law is going to appreciate that on her screen!

Meesha said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Dawnell said...

That picture makes me feel like I'm watching Zoolander and every single actor is attempting Blue Steel.

skcoe said...

What a good, sweet friend, to incorporate all your favorite things on one template. You know, like the color red, bad actors, and a creepy title. PERFECT!

skcoe said...

I'm looking at Jacob and thinking of what the photographer was saying to him as he took this shot....

"No, put your chin lower. Lower....lower....THERE! That's it!"

Melinda said...

Whenever I think of Twilight, I always think the director must be saying "NO I said I want you looking constipated!! MORE! I need bigger eyes, more frustration...CONSTIPATION!!" :)

moffthetoff said...

Hahahahahaha. Vashti would be so proud!