Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ron's in Town!


These are some of my friends I've had since I was fifteen years old. I hate calling them my high school friends because they aren't. I do have "high school" friends, the ones I had then, but have since not spent much time with. These are the ones that have stayed with me all along. We have adult friendships now. However, at times, we really don't act like adults.

Ron moved to Japan with his beautiful wife Saori and was back in the US for the first time in four years. We were thrilled to see them!

This, of course, as you all know is my BFF Sheryl. Ain't she pretty?



This is Matt. I'm totally diggin' his hair right now.


This is Neil. He looks so handsome when he laughs. I, however, look a little derf in this one.


And of course, Ron. I think adulthood suits him nicely. It was so nice to see him and meet his gorgeous little boys.



Matt and I, having no shame, took some idiotic photos of ourselves.


Then for this one Matt decided, for his own selfish enjoyment, to make me think he was pulling a face and then looked cute and normal. Thus making me look even more ridiculous. It worked. And then we laughed until I nearly vomited. I told you we weren't really all that adult.



I lifted this collage from Sheryl's blog, cause the only group shot I got with my camera is out of focus.



Aaaaahhhhh. It's so great to see them.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

holy crap, you revert right back to 15yrs old. LOL!! I wish I could have been there. Awesome pictures, you all look so good.

Nick and Laura said...

For some reason I can't see the first 4 pictures. Fix it, will ya? Yeesh!

skcoe said...

I can't see the first four either! FIX IT!!!!!!!! Waaaaah.

PS You and Matt crack me up...as always. I love you all so much, it was great to reunite again.

skcoe said...

Okay, they're fixed. I also look like a big dork, but email that to me anyway since I didn't take one! Aww. Love you guys.

Marisa Jean said...

It was so great seeing you in person verses virtually at Ron's party--even if there was grumpy TV man in the recliner. :) I can't believe you have four kids, by the way--you are too tiny!