Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Window Dancing

Most people know that I'm pretty uninhibited. Most people know that my brother Rick is also. Most people know that I live on a vey busy street. Most people know that Rick and I always manage to create our own brand of fun.

One night in January when we had nuthin' better to do we decided to do a dancing show for all the passersby. It lasted for a good hour. We had no music playing but we didn't need it baby.


Nanos and Max played along too. I wonder how old they'll be when they finally decide that I'm an embarrassment and stop joining in.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

skcoe said...

Hahahahahaha! You are the happiest little dancer EVER!

Nerds...and I love you. I wish I could see the looks on peoples faces as they drove by...

also known as shell said...

RIIIIICK!

I think I totally recognize your house. I can't believe we would have lived so close to each other if we hadn't moved :(

I love dancing too. good job.

Jocelyn said...

do you remember my old house, on Winchester, in West Jordan? when we were in high school and the big front picture window? Man we had fun making idiots of ourselves when we would do that same thing there. VERY FUNNY! good times!

Jocelyn said...

P.S. WHat is Rick doing with his life now a days. I hope that he is doing well.

Meesha said...

HA!! That is awesome! I only wish I could have been there.

Marisa Jean said...

Genius idea. No really, genius. You totally would have got a honk AND a whistle from me had I been in the neighborhood! ;)

Ashlie said...

You are freakin' awesome!

Melinda said...

Super fun! I love to dance around my house with my kids all crazy, I always wonder if someone looked in the window if they'd be totally freaked out! :)