Monday, June 2, 2008

Princess Jojy

Jojy got soaking wet at Grandma and Grandpa's house Sunday night. He and his cousin, we'll call him Sqwunk, (they were born 22hours apart) discovered the spout at the bottom of the drinking fountain. Sigh. Jojy looked like he'd jumped into a swimming pool fully clothed. I had no change of clothes for him, and he insisted that he needed to be dressed, so I put this princess nightgown on him that belonged to one of the girl cousins. His choice, not mine.


Not kidding, I told him to flex his muscles and this is what he did...




Doesn't it go well with his tattoos and camo crocs?





Is his daddy proud of these photos? Not so much. Did he laugh his head off? You bet.
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

skcoe said...

Jayden was laughing hysterically when I showed these pics to him earlier. He kept using a falsetto voice, leaning to one side and saying..."I'm a giiiirl..."

Almost as funny as your pictures!

Watson Family said...

Oh, those pics are PERFECT!! I'm seeing wedding video written all over them. -wendy

The Poulsen Family said...

I love it!! Send him over to our house and he would fit in just fine! We've got a ton of princess dolls that he can play with anytime and more princess jammies :)

Aubs said...

So funny! I love the first one of him "flexing his muscles" What a funny boy. You guys need a girl...maybe the next time around. :)

bungalogic said...

I am laughing... ha ha ha, great.

bungalogic said...

I am laughing... ha ha ha, great.

bungalogic said...

woops pressed the button twice...

Croft Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Croft Family said...

Michelle, I totally stock your blog so thought that I would comment this time. Your kids are super cute. Love the pictures. Oh and LOVE your hair.

Kari Croft
AKA: Mons

Babe in Boysland said...

Kari, no need to recomment and add Mons, I knew exactly who you were the first time! Do you have a blog??? I want to see it! Share!

Croft Family said...

Yes I do have a blog. It is private so give me your email address and I will send you an invite. Even though my life is pretty boring and well so are my posts but send me an email and i will invite.

klcroft@hotmail.com

Leah said...

Brilliant. what a cutie, though I think I prefer him not in a dress, though it's a great laugh!

Audrey said...

What...how funny?!!! I am glad you captured that for all of us to enjoy. You are bringing joy to the world.

mae said...

My daughter thinks he's pretty!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! So funny!

Wendy Lady said...

I have pics of all three of my boys in dresses. Needless to say, Sheryl was responsible for dressing Mars & Spencer up in her clothes, complete with make-up. Marisa took care of Kevin with her ballet tights & tutu.

So funny!