Saturday, April 10, 2010

Poor Vacuum

I LOVE my Dyson vacuum. "I just think things should wook propehleh".

I've recently taught my older sons how to use said vacuum. However, they just don't care how much your vacuum costs, or about doing things propehleh, they just care about getting the chore over with. And that is exactly why my perfect purple vacuum stopped working for the first time in 4 years. So I called the phone number printed right on my vacuum, and a patient and competent woman actually helped me. WHAT? I know!! I don't remember the last time I called a manufacturer, or a credit card company, or my insurance and actually got help. AND I was able to solve the problem! Wow. YOU should invest in a Dyson. Seriously.

What was the problem you ask? Well, just take a look at all the stuff that my children sucked up into the vacuum that got stuck in that little gray tube.

A puzzle piece? A BALL POINT PEN? Come on guys. You can't possibly think that either one of those is okay.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Holy crap! Hahahaha Thats exactly what my kids would do, thank goodness the lady actually helped you, so refreshing...wish that would happen for me! :)

also known as shell said...

I broke my dads dyson when I worked for him as a cleaning lady at his office. I vacummed up a whole bunch of paper clips and staples and an electrical cord!

Nick and Laura said...

That picture is the funniest freakin' thing.... Holy Crap I laughed for days! What I can't believe is that you vacuum picked up all that stuff. That's gotta be a GOOOOD vacuum to suck up the array of crap that your kids vacuumed up!

Kandis Mortensen said...

Lets be honest here. You use the vacuum most of the time so it was probably you that sucked up all that crap. Honesty is the best policy.

SaraBean said...

As you know, I have that same vacuum and I learned to take that piece off when it stops working the way it should. I too have found pens, pencils and crayons in that tube, and nothing much gets by when there's pen in there. Now you know. My kids break everything too.