Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Favor

I know a few people lately who've had some uncomfortable things happen because their public family blogs have had weirdos paying too much attention to them. I don't want to have to go private, but I may eventually. I've tried to protect my family's personal information by not using the kid's names, our last name, or the city or state we live in (not like it would be impossible to figure out, but I try...). I would like it if you could help me out by being careful not to use the kids names when posting comments (but please comment!). Also, if you have us listed on your blog, will you make sure that you aren't using our last name?

I might sound crazy and over protective, but an aquaintence I had in high school just had a stranger figure out who they are, look up their phone number, and started calling them to talk about their blog and say obscene things! Scary. No thank you.

So, our blog is for all to see for now, but I want to stay safe in this rather unpredictable world.

Thank you!!!

5 comments:

The McKell Spot said...

that is so scary! I hate when strange men call me up and say obcene things, luckily Quintin hasn't called me yet today.

Kidding aside, I will do my best to protect everyones identity. Scary stuff.

Kandis Mortensen said...

consider it done! love you!

The Poulsen Family said...

I completely understand and I will make it so. You guys are great!

mae said...

yikes. I think we'll follow suite...

Anonymous said...

That really happened? Oh no! Im scared! Im the most paranoid person you will ever meet!