Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Little Cavemen.


One day the boys decided to be cavemen. They took off their pants (cause cavemen don't wear pants, as everyone knows) and pulled one arm through the neck hole of their shirts (because everyone knows cavemen have only one sleeve, not two) and grunted all through dinner. Did you know cavemen love pizza and salad?


Bearbear and Jojy show me their best cavemen faces. Bear wins with his naturally prominent and expressive uni-brow.
Nanos took his outfit a step farther by using a brown Jedi robe as his prehistoric duds.
Even Gabey, in true Neanderthal fashion, stole Nano's food for survival. He just grabbed the plate before Nanos could stop him. Of course, we just laughed and took pictures.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The McKell Spot said...

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! My family wouldn't even let us sing at the dinner table much less not wear pants and grunt. Your an awesome mom!

somebits said...

WARNING! WARNING! **DO NOT let your boys see this comment! It will put ideas in their head!** My boys put both legs in one pantleg and hop around like one-legged raving lunatics. The other non-stretched out pantleg is a tale. Needless to say, our uniped monsters have biffed it many a time- there are reasons why earth creatures are born with more than one walking appendage...

The Poulsen Family said...

I only grew up with girls so I think it's so funny, and a little odd, what boys think of to do. Looks like you're taking it all in stride though.

skcoe said...

"Stole his food for survival." HAH! Funny funny girl, I love you and your boys' antics so much!

mae said...

You serve salad with your pizza and they eat it?!?

Your boys are so cute and creative! Must be genetic, eh?

Nick and Laura said...

I'm getting my workout in for the day laughing at these awesome pictures!! They are so funny!