Friday, September 19, 2008

Ducky and Dog

As many of you know, my Jojy is very attached to his Ducky. It's been so loved and dragged around that it never looks good anymore, even after being washed and fluffed. This was a new world for me because my first two boys didn't have security items. But now...

Gabey has become pretty attached to this dog. It's been so funny to watch these boys show so much affection to a stuffed animal, especially at such a young age.

Oddly enough, Ducky and Dog were both part of their birth gifts from our friend, Traci Brown. I know I've thanked you before, but if you ever read this- Thanks again!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Bryan and Marissa said...

CUTE!!! is all I have to say! They are so adorable and so are the toys that they have to drag around no matter how scraggly they get!