Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sister's Retreat

Jeff's sisters, Olivia and Sarah, planned a Sister's Retreat Slumber Party for us. It was so much fun!

First Mom treated us to dinner at Zuppas, then we had some girly craft time where Carol planned flip-flop decorating and Ashley taught us how to make hair bow clips. I made dragonfly barrettes for my nieces (now my sisters won't be surprised)- so cute right?



Modeling our creations...




Getting silly...



And if you're an obnoxious brother and you invade our estrogen filled space: watch out...

We listened to music and laughed and joked and stayed up until 2am. In the morning Mom made us waffles topped with strawberries, huckleberries and raspberries. Holy deeeelish. It was all so great and I can't wait until we plan something again! Saaaaay, next weekend? I wish. :-)

Thanks for all the fun girls!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Aubs said...

Sounds like a fun night with lots of laughs & giggles with your sister in laws. Girls nights are always the best. Love the flip flops!

Nick and Laura said...

Cute clippies and flippies! It looks like you gals had a great time!

skcoe said...

Dear Abbotts:
Will you do me a favor next year and make MICHELLE be in some of those pictures? Sheesh, where are you? Were you even really there? I'm doubtful. ;)

And holy freaking flip flops. How cute are THOSE?!

Babe in Boysland said...

Dear skcoe:
I'm in two of the pictures. My feet are in the bottom center of both of the flip-flop photos- I have the plum toenails. :-D

Doesn't that count? There are a lot of luxuries to being behind the camera you know... I don't have to care how I look- hahahaha!