Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And we're back...


We're home from California! I know I left all of you hanging, poor little dears, crying for want of blog posts, so not to worry, you'll get to see what we did while we were away.


Here is a photo we took at the San Diego temple on Easter Sunday. I set it up with just the timer on the camera. Not perfect, but it's cute...kinda like us!

(You may notice the boys aren't wearing dress shoes- when we went to church you could see exactly which families were visitors on vacation because all their kids were wearing sneakers...hehehehe. Seriously, we packed nearly everything we owned, I couldn't stomach the thought of packing a separate pair of shoes just for a part of one day.)





Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Bryan and Marissa said...

Michelle your family is so gorgeous I just love it! We miss you guys!

skcoe said...

I absolutely love this picture. HANDSOME BOYS, and HOT MOMMY!

The McKell Spot said...

What are you talking about? This IS the perfect picture! I love your fam.

Aubs said...

Boy I hate it when you make a comment but it doesn't work...here I go again.
Love the picture with all the green. What a handsome family you are with all your boys and you look stunning!
Can't wait to see more pictures of all the fun you had. Glad you are back safe & sound.

Audrey said...

Wow, hot stuff...sneakers and all.

The UnMighty said...

This is so weird. My family just went to California. It's like we're living in some jacked-up parallel universe. Whoa.

mae said...

Glad you made it back safe and hopefully had a good time!! You guys look fabulous!!! San Diego is a really beautiful temple! Glad you got to see it!