Monday, March 10, 2008

Holly tagged me....

Tagged!!
Three names you go by:
1-Mom
2-Chelle (by my mom and sisters)
3-Sweetheart or Girl (by my cute hubby)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. New bronze colored shoes
2- ill fitting jeans
3-hand me down shirt from Sara that I love

Three of your favorite things to do:
1-Cuddle with my husband to watch a movie
2- Go on vacation
3-Have girl's night out!
4-take photos of my babies- they're SO photogenic!

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1- A new house- our two bedroom isn't cutting it anymore.
2- To be on vacation. Do you think I can wait until our trip on March 15?
3-A nap- the time change and sick baby that didn't sleep have left me EXHAUSTED.



Three favorite pets you have had/have
1. Ummm, I had a cat named Sheba as a child- she was mellow and sweet.
2-I got a cat named Ooba when I was 18- she lives with my brother now, I married a man that's allergic to cats.
3- We had froggies when our oldest was about 3yrs. They lived in their own little eco system in a tall vase with a plant. I think they lived off the moss and algae. Then they disappeared slowly. I realized later that they had jumped out of the vase, died, dried up to little raisins and I vacuumed them up. I figured it out when I was about the vacuum up the last one and realized we hadn't had raisins for months- upon inspection of the raisin I discovered the awful truth- but it's kinda funny now.


Three things you did last night:
1. Ate dinner with the fam.
2- Folded laundry with my cute Jeff.
3-Paced the floor with my sick baby until 1:15am.


Three things you ate today:
1. Grapenuts cereal
2-Ummm, diet coke with lime
3-Buffalo chicken and steamed carrots from Harmon's deli- yummmmm

Three people you last talked to:
1. Jeff
2-my sis Laura
3-my SIL Katie

Three longest car rides:
1. To California countless times
2-To St. George with my best friend to go sing at a homecoming of a guy we'd met 2 weeks before. We even stayed with his parents! Yeah, she ended up marrying him. Awwwww.
3-Rick and I drove to a wedding in Georgia. That took FOREVER.


Three favorite holidays:
1. My birthday- my Jeff has gotten very good at planning fun dates for us.
2-4th of July- I don't know why, we don't have exciting plans ever, I just love the patriotic feel or something.
3-Christmas! I love having 6 straight weeks of cinnamon and clove smells and instrumental music and love.

Three favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2-water? I do like water.
3-Hot chocolate...mmmmm....comfort food.

2 comments:

skcoe said...

You never told me about the froggies! Hah! And EW.

We need another girls road trip. I say September.

The McKell Spot said...

Thanks for answering my Tag, it's always so fun to hear funny things about my friends. frog raisens? You could market that and sell them at pet food stores.