Friday, January 25, 2008

Tagged by Sheryl...

Seven random things about me:

1- When I'm driving in the winter I love to slide just a tiny bit and fishtail. I get some sort of pathetic housewife thrill from it.

2-I dance like no one would believe when I'm with my younger kids. Even my 8year old is too big to see it now. Seriously, it is some major blackmail material.

3-I hate when a question is answered with "Sure". I guess I think it sounds like the person is saying "I really don't want to, but I can't or don't want to tell you 'no' , so I'll give you a half-hearted non-committal answer instead".

4-I don't like touching raw meat. Ew. It feels like botulism right in my fingertips. I also only cut meat on ceramic plates because I have an irrational fear of the bacteria not washing out of my porous plastic cutting boards.

5-I like tomatoes, but not the tomato snot inside. Isn't that the texture? It is. Trust me.

6- I love love love Mexican food. I could eat it 5 times a week and not get sick of it. MMMMM. Spicy and warm and meaty with cool tomatoes and lettuce piled on top. And NEVER get between me and my guacamole.

7-I never read a book twice. I feel like there is WAY too much great literature out there that I've never read to waste time re-reading a book. Even if I love it. Even if I have nothing else on hand to read. It's dumb, if I like it I should just read it again. But I don't. I just catch up on What Not to Wear- even if I've already seen it.

(The exception to this is Ender's Game and Pride and Prejudice- which I've read both of at least eight times each over the past ten years).

3 comments:

Kandis Mortensen said...

What a great tag! Just between you and me--I like to fishtail too...Shhhh

skcoe said...

You and your tomato snot aversion...funny girl!

Fun facts!

Nicole said...

Hey girl. So it's been over 10 years sinse I saw or heard of or from you. Nicole (Kimball) Muir here. Love your blog. Treasure sent me the link.
www.ryannicolebrooklynrylee.blogspot.com